|Annual publications produced by the Secretariat
in the four official languages (English, French, Russian and Spanish) and in
support of the work of the Commission and SC-CAMLR include:
• Report of the annual meeting of the Commission, including reports of its subcommittees.
• Report of the annual meeting of the Scientific Committee, including reports of its working groups. NB: 2002 English version out of print.
• Schedule of conservation measures currently in force.
• Statistical bulletin summarising fisheries data reported to the CCAMLR Data Centre over a 10-year period.
CCAMLR Science is a peer-reviewed journal, published annually in English with abstracts and figure and table legends translated into French, Russian and Spanish.
It contains articles dealing with the conservation and rational utilisation of Antarctic marine living resources and covers numerous disciplines, including the biology and ecology of marine species, their population dynamics, ecological interactions and various issues of fishery economics and management.
|This journal was established by the Scientific
Committee with the first volume published in 1994. The
Table of Contents
for each volume of CCAMLR Science is available on this website.
A companion volume to
CCAMLR Science, and also published each year, in
English only, is the CCAMLR Scientific Abstracts booklet,
which provides a record of all scientific papers presented to meetings of
the Commission and Scientific Committee and their subsidiary bodies.
|• The Inspectors Manual, providing
CCAMLR Inspectors with information to assist them in the conduct of their
• The Scientific Observers Manual, containing information to assist
CCAMLR Observers in planning their observation programs and recording data.
The Basic Documents publication is currently only available electronically.